miércoles, 17 de junio de 2020

English 5º/6º


1. Future simple: negative form. 



2. Listen and complete the following sentences using will or won´t.

I expect the train _____________be very crowded and hot.

Our teacher is ill, so she _____________ be at school next week.

Nick _______________ pass his French test. He doesn´t study hard enough.

Take your umbrella or you ________________ get wet.

Put on you coat or you _______________ get a cold.

______________ there be many people at John´s party?

I don´t think the activity _____________ be very complicated.

I´m afraid you _______________ catch the train. It´s already two o´clock.

Your English is very good. I am sure you ____________ pass the oral test.


3. Change into the negative form.

They will help you.

Peter will buy the tickets.

I will get you a drink.

My sister will do a language course in London.

That boy will catch the ball.

The children will eat fish.

We will send a present to my uncle.